/// Inspection PRO – our buy recommendation for professional UAV inspection & monitoring:
- AscTec Falcon 8 + AscTec Trinity – flight system incl. AscTec Trinity technology, high-performance option and 8 x AscTec 8″ Props.
- Inspection payload TZ71 – combination of thermal and digital camera.
- Independent Camera Control (ICC) – for a second cameraman. Useful in special and highly challenging inspection projects.
- Video goggles – for quick live view and initial diagnosis from bird’s-eye perspective.
/// Our recommended basics for Inspection PRO & professional UAV inspection & monitoring:
- Operating license – by activation of the operating license the AscTec Falcon 8 is ready to fly. The operating license is transferable and can be used to control a new, backup, or rental system if required.
- Mobile Ground Station (MGS) incl. HD display.
- Battery charger F8 – incl. BID technology and accessories.
- 6 x AscTec Powerpack 6250 (PP 6250) – 6250 mAh rechargeable LiPo battery incl. BID technology and voltage indicator.
- Transport case – Peli®Case [850 x 720 x 460] for AscTec Falcon 8 + basics + InspectionPRO, suitable for airfreight.
- Basic training – 1-day education with theoretical and practical introduction in basics of professional civil use of unmanned aerial vehicles according to applicable law.
This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained.