/// For professional UAV users and experts we offer:
The AscTec Falcon 8 with AscTec Trinity technology is the most advanced multicopter for professional aerial imaging in full-HD quality. Our inertial guidance system is unrivalled. Rely on a well-proven and tested multirotor flight system for aerial imaging, industrial inspection, surveying, mapping and monitoring. Now available including new 3x safe autopilot technology: AscTec Trinity.
„Every mission, every target, every workday a safe business. We promise: AscTec Falcon 8 with AscTec Trinity is delightfully reliable.“ Jan Stumpf, CEO, Ascending Technologies.
/// Benefit from long-lasting product improvement & advanced solutions.
- Possible savings for your company through immediate usability and exactly reproducible flight routes.
- There is a deeply integrated, automatically identified camera option for any aerial imaging application.
- You control flight system and camera directly with the Mobile Ground Station.
- Real one- and two-man operation through intelligent auto functions and highly precise GPS-based navigation.
- Made in Germany and proven worldwide for over 5 years.
- Smallest and lightest flight system for 36 MP images: 2.3 kg (max. take-off weight) – 770 x 820 x 125 mm.
- 360° field of view enabled by patented V-form (propellerless imaging at any time).
- Resistant to magnetic fields.
- Safety through true redundancy in software & hardware.
- Using UAVs saves time and budget! Traditional methods are more expensive and sometimes risky.
- The AscTec Falcon 8 operates low-noise, energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Manageable material and education costs for flight system, pilot training and licenses.
- Very low personnel costs due to real one-man operation.
- Authorities worldwide know the reliability and safety of our flight systems and will be glad to provide takeoff permissions.
- The high quality of the results as well as the user-friendly software and hardware solutions will increase your productivity.
- Our payload concept enables flexible usage and quick exchange of camera options, depending on your individual requirements.
- Some of our customers are market leaders in their segment.
- Leading technical universities, research labs, institutes and companies worldwide use our advanced flight systems to design the future and work with it successfully.
- Rely on our expertise: Since we are pioneers of multirotor technology we provide farsighted and sustainable products, services and consultation.
- Get a clear price advantage through quick, targeted flight missions.
- Connect your company with one of the last visionary future technologies.
/// Comply with highest demands – worldwide.
- From Ars Electronica to Zhejiang University. From Siemens to Alstom. From Cyberhawk to Sky Futures.
- Those and many other companies already use our flight systems and benefit from our “Amazing Technology”.
- Surveying of objects and ground on the basis of orthographic photos to generate point clouds, volume calculations, digital height and 3D models.
- Industrial inspection of solar parks, wind parks, power lines, engines and plants, buildings and industrial parks. Offshore oil, gas and power plants and utilities – on- and offshore.
- Aerial images & photography: Advertising photography, product photography, real estate photography, landscape photography, up to 360° spherical panoramas, Point-of-Interest (POI) imaging and Circle-of-Interest (COI) imaging.
- Aerial movies & videography: Image, advertising and product spots, music clips, sport & extreme sports footage.
- Monitoring: Condition-analysis and target-analysis to document construction sites, structural monitoring, sound barrier and wall monitoring, excavation documentation, plant and wildlife preservation and conservation, or any kind of first-responder activities in crisis regions.