After almost a decade of successfully supplying the research market with robust and proven flight systems the AscTec Research Line UAVs and their payloads are declared end of life by 31st March 2018. Please place your orders before December 31, 2017*.
/// The AscTec Mastermind for maximum UAS power & flexibility.
Process all information with the AscTec Mastermind including a high performance 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor, and share your results via serial or WiFi connection. Test your algorithms live at the multicopter and get the results immediately. With the AscTec Mastermind you can immediately start enjoying endless opportunities provided by this powerful board.
/// UAS Interfaces:
- USB 2.0 & 3.0
- mSATA & SATA
- microSD & CFast
/// UAS onboard Computer FAQ:
/// Technical features of the CPU option 3 a:
- Intel® Core™ i7-3517UE (2 x 1.7 GHz)
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- TDP: 17 W
- Total weight: 275 g (incl. board)
- Further information: http://ark.intel.com/products/65713/
/// Technical features of the CPU option 3 b:
- Intel® Core™ i7-3612QE (4 x 2.1 GHz)
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- TDP: 35 W
- Total weight: 325 g (incl. board)
- Further information: http://ark.intel.com/products/65710
* This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. These devices are not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, in the United States until authorization is obtained. However, the research devices, Pelican, Hummingbird and Firefly, may be sold or leased in the United States as an evaluation kit to allow product developers to evaluate electronic components, circuitry, or software associated with the kit to determine whether to incorporate such items in a finished product and to software developers to write software applications for use with the end product. This evaluation kit is not a finished product and when assembled may not be resold or otherwise marketed in the United States unless all required FCC equipment authorizations are first obtained. Operation is subject to the condition that this product not cause harmful interference to licensed radio stations and that this product accept harmful interference.