After almost a decade of successfully supplying the research market with robust and proven flight systems the AscTec Research Line UAVs and their payloads are declared end of life by 31st March 2018. Please place your orders before December 31, 2017*.
/// Onboard computer with tremendous x86 technology power.
The onboard computer AscTec Atomboard provides highest processing power at lowest weight. The onboard computer transforms the lightweight drone into a flying high-performance computer. That processor option provides the required power to enable automated and highly dynamic flight experiments. It’s our standard configuration solution for SLAM and Swarming.
/// Interfaces of the onboard computer AscTec Atomboard:
- 7 x USB 2.0 (1 client/host, 6 host).
- 2 x Serial Interface (UART).
- 1 x LVDS graphics port.
- 1 x Mini PCI Express Slot.
- 1 x Micro SD Card Slot (SDHC compatible)
/// Manual for the onboard computer AscTec Atomboard:
Content of the onboard computer manual:
/// Downloads for the onboard computer AscTec Atomboard:
/// UAV onboard computer FAQ:
* This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. These devices are not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, in the United States until authorization is obtained. However, the research devices, Pelican, Hummingbird and Firefly, may be sold or leased in the United States as an evaluation kit to allow product developers to evaluate electronic components, circuitry, or software associated with the kit to determine whether to incorporate such items in a finished product and to software developers to write software applications for use with the end product. This evaluation kit is not a finished product and when assembled may not be resold or otherwise marketed in the United States unless all required FCC equipment authorizations are first obtained. Operation is subject to the condition that this product not cause harmful interference to licensed radio stations and that this product accept harmful interference.