/// Onboard computer with tremendous x86 technology power.
The onboard computer AscTec Atomboard provides highest processing power at lowest weight. The onboard computer transforms the lightweight drone into a flying high-performance computer. That processor option provides the required power to enable automated and highly dynamic flight experiments. It’s our standard configuration solution for SLAM and Swarming.
/// Interfaces of the onboard computer AscTec Atomboard:
- 7 x USB 2.0 (1 client/host, 6 host).
- 2 x Serial Interface (UART).
- 1 x LVDS graphics port.
- 1 x Mini PCI Express Slot.
- 1 x Micro SD Card Slot (SDHC compatible)
/// Manual for the onboard computer AscTec Atomboard:
Content of the onboard computer manual:
/// Downloads for the onboard computer AscTec Atomboard:
/// UAV onboard computer FAQ:
* Programming and flight technique knowledge are required for the practical operation of our research flight systems. Please notice that some substantial information is only available in English.