AscTec Falcon 8 + AscTec Trinity @ INTERGEO: UAS developer Ascending Technologies will be at the exhibition for geodesy, geo information and management in Stuttgart from 15.–17.9.2015.
We are looking forward to meeting you there and discussing new possibilities in embedded technology with you in person. Ascending Technologies will introduce some newly developed features and payloads for the AscTec Falcon 8. Furthermore we will present future technology for collision avoidance on one of our research platforms.
“We present a revolutionary technology for collision avoidance based on Intel RealSense cameras, in order to show what’s possible in the near future with our UAS.” Daniel Gurdan, CEO, Ascending Technologies
Meet Ascending Technologies at INTERGEO in hall 6 stand D6.033. Or visit our distribution partner Topcon in the outdoor UAS flight zone.
A new era of Unmanned Aircraft Systems @ INTERGEO
INTERGEO is the number 1 communication platform for surveying and any kind of geo information. Ascending Technologies laid its foundation for successful business in the past year’s INTERGEO exhibitions. Now Ascending Technologies is proud to present:
- A new era of UAS flight control – with the triple redundant, adaptive flight control AscTec Trinity for the AscTec Falcon 8.
- A new era of UAS distribution – with Topcon Positioning Group as our worldwide distribution partner for the distribution of the “Topcon Falcon 8 powered by Ascending Technologies”. The agreement gives Topcon exclusivity for the global distribution of the AscTec Falcon 8 rotary-wing model, the GeoEXPERT and the InspectionPRO sensing and feature packages.
- A new era of UAS awareness – Ascending Technologies’ expertise with auto pilot, inertial sensor and fusion algorithms combined with Intel’s RealSense camera module will bring a new level of intelligence and self-awareness to the drone ecosystem. You can experience that at D6.033.
Review INTERGEO 2015
Like no other event INTERGEO gives you such enormous potential for making contact with high-level visitors with real decision-making powers from all over Europe and the world. That’s confirmed by the experience HINTE and the DVW e.V. gathered over a period of 20 years. Take a look for yourself:
- More then 17,000 visitors from 92 countries
- 35 % of visitors from outside Germany
- 63 % travelled over 300 km
More at www.intergeo.de
DVW e.V. – German Society for Geodesy, Geoinformation and Land Management e.V. is the host of INTERGEO.
The key topics of the INTERGEO conference are shaped by current trends that are influencing society, with presentations and discussions focusing on subjects such as mobility, energy, and land and urban development. As an up-and-coming technology, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) will be a particular point of interest. The UAV Flightzone in the outdoor area at INTERGEO provides a showcase for these flying surveying devices whose main purpose is to supply current geographical image information to assist the decision-making process. On Thursday 9 October, the GeoBusiness Commission of the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology will host presentations and discussions on creating value from and making sustainable use of public geodata.
Meet us at the INTERGEO. Simply ask for an individual date per mail: email@example.com
More informationen you can find at the official INTERGEO-Website: www.intergeo.de