New Agisoft PhotoScan version 1.2.0 out now. For all customers with a valid licence key can upgrade for free. Ascending Technologies recommends to update soon to profit from diverse improvements. Besides Topcon and Agisoft sign a partnership agreement for UAS photogrammetric software to improve the processing of Topcon Falcon 8 and Sirius Pro generated data and to further expand the Topcon solutions portfolio for mass data collection (MDC) as such.
Professional photogrammetric processing of drone-generated data
Ascending Technologies and Agisoft Photoscan have a re-seller agreement since 2013 and the fully automated professional photogrammetric tool kit provides high-quality data output for diverse evaluation purposes. Agisoft PhotoScan is a stand-alone software that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images. Auto-generated 3-D spatial data to be used in GIS applications, heritage monument documentation, building stock classification, structural monitoring, indirect measurements of objects of various scales (area and volume calculations) as well as in visual effects production.
Even multispectral images can be processed to receive crutial information about land, crop and irrigation from drone-produced aerial data. High accuracy of polygonal models and DSMs reconstructed with Agisoft PhotoScan guarantees precise area and volume measurements. Multispectral imagery processing and NDVI index calculation support make it a valuable tool for precision agriculture projects.
You can find product details about Agisoft PhotoScan:
Agisoft PhotoScan 1.2.0 – Agisoft PhotoScan Change Log (Selection)
In regard to Agisoft PhotoScan Version 1.2.0 build 2198 (18 November 2015)
- Added support for point cloud export in LAZ and Topcon CL3 formats!
- Added support for different coordinate accuracy in X, Y, Z axes.
- Added INS camera angles into optimization.
- Added GPS/INS offset into optimization.
- Added support for rigid synchronized camera assemblies (e.g. MicaSense camera)!
- Added Terrain navigation mode.
- Added Accuracy column in CSV Import/Export dialogs.
Improved aerial processing workflow:
- Added Build DEM and Build Orthomosaic commands.
- Added support for DEM based orthomosaic generation.
- Added support for dense cloud based DEM generation.
- Orthomosaic seam line editing: Added orthomosaic editing support.
- Raster calculator: Added support for NDVI and other index calculation and export.
- New measurement tools: Added support for DEM-based area, volume and profile measurements.
- Improved network processing support: Added fine level distribution for DEM and orthomosaic generation and improved error reporting in network mode.
- Processing report generation: Added report translation for supported languages, configurable title and description options as well as added processing options page.
For a complete change log overview you can follow this link to reach further Agisoft PhotoScan update information:
Basic Agisoft PhotoScan Pro’s set of functions:
- Aerial and Close-range Triangulation
- Point Cloud Generation (sparse I dense)
- Polygonal Model Generation (plain I textured)
- Setting Coordinate System
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM) Generation
- True Orthophoto Generation
- Georeferencing Using Flight Log and I or GCPs
- Multispectral Imagery Processing
- 4D Reconstruction for Dynamic Scenes
- Python Scripting Support
Zu Agisoft PhotoScan Pro: Agisoft PhotoScan Pro allows to generate high resolution georeferenced orthophotos and exceptionally detailed DEMs as textured polygonal models . The fully automated workflow enables to process thousands of drone-generated aerial images – for instance captured by an AscTec Falcon 8 or Topcon Falcon 8 UAS drone – on a desktop computer to produce professional class photogrammetric data.